Apr 27, 2021

I made a strange observation about myself this week.

This week, of all weeks (!), I have taken notice of my memories on FB and I started looking back, etc. and I was thinking, seriously thinking, that I have made an arc like a character in a book, a wide but serious arc since 2013. I no longer read the same kind of books, I no longer watch the same kind of TV, I no longer paint the same way or even write the same way or think the same way about some issues. I no longer value the same things. I have probably changed more as a person in the last eight years, than I did the twenty-five years previously. And I can't account for it. How it happened. It's not age. I wish it were age. And it was steadying happening to me and I was totally unaware. Oh, well... I am not sure it means anything. Just an observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.