Apr 28, 2021

I am still thinking on the past.

 Today I realized that I only live 140 miles from where I was born.  I am still thinking on the past, though not too much, and not with nostalgia or dreariness. I just wanted to find a map to see how far it was since I might drive that way. It's exactly 140 miles from my front door. But the roads are horrific and it's over a two hour drive. I could take Old Number 1 and drive through the boonies aka the Scenic Route. Laughing. I do want to go at least a few more times. But I would like to go to my grandmother's little town first. Take photos. For research. It's a 121 mile trip one way. And the roads are not crowded. But still over two hours to drive. Right through the heart of the Delta. I need to make that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.