Jun 28, 2023

Psychology changed my life for the better.

I began studying Psychology in 2001, too. I'd like to mention these great men and thinkers. Of course Freud! His greatest student Alfred Alder, Jung gets an okay, Laughing. Ernest Becker and his influences, which included many great thinkers, Søren Kierkegaard, Norman O. Brown, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Otto Rank. Others Rollo May, John B Watson who created Behaviorism, Alfred Beck who followed and formed CBT. And Daniel Kahneman. Going to therapy off and on throughout my life, studying Psychology gave me a chance to view the world outside my own little box. And believe me, getting out of our boxes is hard to do. My June celebrations would like to thank all these people, to recognize their brilliance and hard work and how studying them has changed me, make me a better version of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.