Jun 27, 2023

Placebo - Come Undone [Rock Am Ring 2009] HD


June 2023, has been a month of the things I love. Birthday month, Midsummer, flowers, gardening, beloved books to read and yes, music that haunts me.

A lot of whimsey and beloved aesthetics. Living with the fairies, learning to Re-enchant my ordinary life. Romanticism. Fairy tales, children's books, the wildflower and child in me. The best things that I am embracing in order to live the best possible life now.

And this performance of Come Undone is one of those beautiful things that I will always cherish. It is on my writing playlist and never rotates out. At one time, it was the Placebo song I played the most year round. Brian Molko never, ever, looked more beautiful than in this 2009 performance at Rock am Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.