Jun 30, 2022

My favorite painting by Matisse.

 


There is no doubt that Matisse is my favorite painter of the moderns and that includes anybody who came after. I love Picasso, Chagall, and Van Gogh as much, but not many other artists interest me as much as the post expressionists. Instead of ordering a copy of this painting, I am going to paint my own copy. Smiling. I am ending this month, feeling accomplished and ready to tackle my new goals set for July. 

I have so much to do. I sincerely hope and live in possibility that I will get as much work, if not more, done this coming month.

Art makes me happy. I am always interested in color. That is my thing. So it's no surprise that post expressionism is my thing.

Summer is full of color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.