Jun 16, 2022

Jane's Nursery


 This is my cool corner of the garden where I sit a lot and also store all the plants that right now, I HAVE NOT PLANTED. Some eighteen single plants and five flats of smaller ones. It's 10 degrees cooler here than any other part of the yard and shaded. I was late watering today. I got up later than usual and then the Att tech was at my door, working on the wifi for the second day in a roll. He did repair the line, in more than one place, all found by another tech the previous day. That poor tech, it took him over three hours to find the problems. And it was 105 F degrees outside. I want some more ferns. Laughing.  Unlike most people, I love the heat, not quite this hot, but I tolerate it better than most. I don't run my A/C lower than 78 all summer. It's the cold that bothers me. I could live in the tropics, well I do I guess, because Mississippi is hot in the summer and fall and it's humid. I also have spent a lot of time in southern Louisiana. What can I say? I am a summer girl. If I had a pool, I would be swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.