Jul 11, 2022

Time

 


This morning, I had to stop creative things and do cleaning and organizing things. I tried not to be too resistant as that only makes one unhappy over nothing and causes stress where stress is really not real, just self induced in a kind of stupid way. Smiling. But there are moments of tension, and one looks at the pile of papers one must go through and just...well checks out Twitter. :Laughing ironically:

The one is me. Laughing more.

Time.

It's running out every single day and I know it. And I feel it. And I still have to go through papers though I have decided to throw most of them in the garbage and be done with it!!!!! What once mattered, matters no longer.

Time is so real I can feel it pressing down on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.