Jul 24, 2022

Strawberry Vinca


 I need to feed all the flowers this morning and yet, I procrastinate here on social media. A lot of that resistance is just getting started and facing a big task. Afterwards I need to write on the new chapter. But as soon as I finish posting this I'll get busy. Lots of things I need to do today. This strawberry vinca is very beautiful and no small thing to me. I looked for it for most of the early spring days and could not find it. It was July before I did and I bought it already growing in a hanging pot and repotted it in a nicer clay pot. It's huge and cost me my saved 'pocket money.' Laughing. And it will die this winter and not return. One of the few annuals that I invested in this year. Sometimes you have to treat yourself, buy something you don't really need, a little folly, an act of being frivolous. I'm known for that, those Fs as my mother called them, Fickle, Folly, Flighty, and yes frivolous. Flawed. We are all flawed. It's called being human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.