Nov 1, 2022

November, at last.

 


“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
― Will Durant

Since it is November, it's pretty obvious what habit I am working on this year. Last year, I took a 20 week Cognitive Behavior Program and Habit was part of that program. I made one new habit. Smiling shyly here and not a very good one. Habits are harder to make than break. Of course, breaking a habit is a nightmare. I went into that part of the program thinking I would create three new habits and break one very bad one. Laughing hysterically here. But I am still a work in progress and yes, I keep a damn journal for these Cognitive exercises which really remind me of what habits truly are and how difficult it is to break a bad one and form a new one. But writing every day on my work is one of my challenges. And I remain committed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.