Nov 1, 2022

NaNoWriMo Day 1

 Day 1 NaNoWriMo


Journal

Excellent day. Over 5 hours writing. Over 2517 words.  Good words. I revised some as I wrote. I hate rough, crappy drafts and never use them once I write them, so I devised a better system to do NaNo. I have a very good detailed plot. Meaning every single scene in the book. With notes. I revise those notes every day before writing. This is going to be a very good draft of a very difficult book. Something very challenging for me. I am sure to revise and rewrite some of it. But it will not be a total washout or one of those drafts where you are rewriting all the time and just miserable. This is really me taking chances and keeping a promise to myself. This is me making meaning in a meaningful way to me. This is accountability in a way I don't usually address or make public. This is me doing things new ways in hope of new outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.