May 28, 2022

🔴 Paramore: Decode [LIVE IN JAPAN 2009 | SUMMER SONIC] 🔴


The Ambitious Fairy Project Soundtrack 2022

This song was chosen for the lines, "How did we get here, I used to know you so well? How did we get here, I think I know."

There are moments in our life when we wake up and just wonder how in the hell did we get here. This is the performance I love, too. It is also about waking up one day and seeing someone differently. Not in the pathology sense that some people do. There are people who fall desperately in love or have relationships and because they are people with black/white thinking, they are always going to fall out of love soon or destroy the relationship. This song is not about that. This is about personal growth and maturity and seeing someone through that growth. Seeing your own feelings that way. You know. You just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.