Mar 13, 2021

Post Script on Life and Acceptance

 I was looking at my sidebar and I saw the dates in the posts archives and it was there, not spoken, my life, So many things happened. But the worst was John being diagnosed with cancer in 2013, and I did not really feel human again, till the beginning of 2019. I discovered Placebo the last week of September, 2018. I remember it clearly. I was beginning to come back to life. We had a beautiful Christmas that year, the boys and me. I decided how I wanted to live the rest of my life and I have. No regrets. No looking back too often. Choosing life and happiness. Yes, Covid interrupted so many things and presented me with challenges. But I am going to be all right. Ben told me today, "Life is great. It's the best thing. No sane person one wants to give it up."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.