Oct 23, 2022

I did it. I cut my long hair.

 Here's proof.



I told a friend it must have been six or seven inches. They cried. One friend begged me not to do it. Women and hair. I said, "It will grow back." I got bangs, too. I am making that second big pivot (change) that I've been talking about since Covid appeared. Change is good. Experiencing new things is good. Leaving behind certain things is even better. Sometimes, a girl has got to cut her hair while she is doing all that. It's a statement of intent. It's a new beginning. I know I said no more selfies, but this is not one. It's not even a good photo. It just shows the hair. I am only posting this because I did swear never to cut my hair again. And I want it documented as a failure to keep my word. Laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.