Artist. Reader. Writer. ~ Writing a couple of novels, some short stories. Student of Magic, Belief, Folklore, and Fairy Tales. The Long 19th. 1750–1914.
Jun 18, 2023
Climate Choir joins XR at Bristol Cathedral for Luke Jerram’s Oil Founta...
This is a fascinating image. I've been having trouble getting it out of my mind, even in June, which is a month I dedicate to myself and whimsey. But it somehow fits, and how that is happening I am not sure. And I have seen it and cannot unsee it, and I am affected in ways I do not fully understand and they are NOT simple directions that I can easily follow. For now it is puzzle that will surely be a story of some kind. Sighing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.