Artist. Reader. Writer. ~ Writing a couple of novels, some short stories. Student of Magic, Belief, Folklore, and Fairy Tales. The Long 19th. 1750–1914.
Dec 19, 2022
Merry Christmas and God Bless Us, Everyone.
It looks like a hallucination. But I was always a hippie girl and I love colored lights and tinsel. I am laughing. But I love it. I love Christmas and this has been a great Christmas so far, mainly because I am not living alone, I am baking, and I decorated everything. Like over decorated. It's been fun. I just had fun. I even colored this text. Oh, well.....2022. I have three trees this year, next year I am adding another one!!! If you look close, you will see that this is my Santa Claus tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.