Aug 16, 2024

Of Monsters And Men - Wolves Without Teeth (Official Lyric Video)


Open my chest and colour my spineI'm giving you allI'm giving you allSwallow my breathAnd take what is mineI'm giving you allI'm giving you all
I'll be the bloodIf you'll be the bonesI'm giving you allI'm giving you allSo lift up my bodyAnd lose all controlI'm giving you allI'm giving you all
You hover like a hummingbirdHaunt me in my sleepYou'll sailing from another worldSinking in my sea, ohYou're feeding on my energyI'm letting go of itShe wants it
And I run from wolves, oohBreathing heavilyAt my feetAnd I run from wolves, oohTearing into meWithout teeth
I can see through youWe are the sameIt's perfectly strangeYou run in my veinsHow can I keep youInside my lungsI breathe what is yoursYou breathe what is mine
You hover like a hummingbirdHaunt me in my sleepYou'll sailing from another worldSinking in my sea, ohYou're feeding on my energyI'm letting go of itHe wants it
And I run from wolves, oohBreathing heavilyAt my feetAnd I run from wolves, oohTearing into meWithout teeth
And you can followYou can follow meYou can followYou can follow me
You hover like a hummingbirdHaunt me in my sleepYou're sailing from another worldSinking in my sea, oh"You're feeding on my energyI'm letting go of it" she once said
And I run from wolves, oohBreathing heavilyAt my feetAnd I run from wolves, oohTearing into meWithout teeth
And you can followYou can follow me andYou can followYou can follow me andAnd you can followYou can follow meYou can followYou can follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.