Jun 3, 2024

Stuck In Gravity



This made my writing soundtrack for The Ambitious Fairy Project. I have to admit, I love this band. I found them a bit earlier this year. Never heard of them and they are definitely favorites. This is the beauty of Spotify. I guess this would be for the MMC. The WIP is finally settling. Perhaps, this is my heart book. The Book. The one that will define me as writer. I've written so many stories, but nothing like this. And what is really strange, is this is not the book I planned, it is not the book I dreamed of in anyway. Some days I don't even know how this happened to me. One possibility is that I am writing for very different reasons now. My motives have changed, and all my feelings about life are now rearranged. To finish it will my highest reward, and I know this, this reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.