Dec 25, 2020

The Last Post of 2020. I am leaving 2020 behind. I am burning bridges. I am moving on.



 Sitting here making a list. More changes. Visible changes. My deadline was Christmas Day 2020. I have learned a lot in 2020, mostly how to be a decent human being and how to recognize when others were not decent human beings. I have also grown very tired of 2020 politics and all the comments on Covid. It's been very difficult to see this on social media. But I have had to look to myself, too. Lots of self-reflection. More to come. I am making a list on what I will not do and will do in 2021. Because Time is Everything, and my Time is so limited. And if this year taught us anything it's that nothing is certain. I knew this, of course, but I have had a master class in reality in 2020 to remind me of harsh and unpleasant facts of life. Again, I look to myself. I look to my own weaknesses. I look to my strengths. I have taken on some new projects and am looking forward to finishing some older ones. I want to do some art work in 2021. I want to travel if I can. That means a vaccination and other sacrifices. That means time looking down, like I am right now, sitting at my desks, one or the other, working. It means work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.