Sep 18, 2019

Seeking truth

I've had to do grown up things this month. I've had to be an adult which is good, considering I am over sixty years of age. But the grownup things I have been doing are not the usual ones. I suppose, even as a child, I hated hypocrisy and lies, although a good yarn and fairy tale made me feel really damn good. But real lying. I could never like a lie on someone lips and I found it painful to see people live lies, too, and they did, all the time. It took years to understand why living a lie is so much easier than living a truth. But truth is what I crave. Maybe it's easy for some people, maybe truth is their neighborhood. I don't know. Where I come from people didn't look reality in the eye. It was too damn hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go to email for approval. I only check once a week. Thank you, Jane.